Ljinpg is offline New Member

Default Movie Maker issues

Ok, I am getting used to the new movie maker live, having some issues though. When I import long clips, like over an hour, after slight manipulation or editing, the sound seems to either slow down or speed up...I dont know but it's out of synch with the picture. It's not an added soundtrack, it's what was imported...if I import and play, it works fine, but as soon as I start clipping or even scrolling through it a few times, this happens...any ideas?

Hari Maurya is offline Senior Member

This Usually happens when we are trying to edit DVDrip or BD/BR-rip Videos/movies. These types of Videos/movies are highly compressed using some encoding techniques and if try to edit , Audio / video get out of sync .

Windows Live Movie Maker is designed for quick publishing stuff.

This can be control using a Professional Video Studio Softwares.

Ljinpg is offline New Member

Thank you, i will look into getting other software, anything free you can suggest?

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

The best editing program I have found is Machete (machetesoft.com) It allows for a completely lossless editing. There are some restrictions as to the input formats and it does cost $39,95 OTC. But I think it is worth every penny. You can try their 30 day trial version.

Hari Maurya is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ljinpg View Post
    Thank you, i will look into getting other software, anything free you can suggest?
    You can use commercial Softwares like Cyberlink PowerDirector OR Corel VideoStudio Pro. Trial Download are available.