Any help would be appreciated from you guys. I love Windows Live Writer, I don't know what I did without it.

The one problem I have with it is, It crashes all the time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice and it still does it. It works fine in every area except when I go to open a new post or open a saved draft post. It's only then that it crashes. It works great any other time. But I have to make a post, then close it out and then reopen it, in order to make a second post. If I don't close the program, After clicking on New Post, It crashes every time.

So Long story short I posted in Windows Live Writer forums and they think they figured out my problem, Which has something to do with Internet Explorer getting corrupted, although I have my doubts whether this is the problem. I still want to try there resolution for it.

It says to uninstall Internet Explorer and then reinstall it. But unless I am missing something. The instructions for uninstalling it are to reset the internet options. That alone does not uninstall Internet Explorer, I didn't even know it was possible to Uninstall Internet Explorer.

If somebody could read the resolution here WLW Crashes when opening "New Post" or a saved "Draft" and put it in laymen terms for me, I would appreciate it.

Any help is appreciated.