12th October 2011, 03:23 #1
[FIX] Cannot change the font size in Windows Live Mail after you install IE9
When you try to change the font size that is used for reading messages in
Windows Live Mail or in Windows Mail, the font size does not change. Try this -
In this scenario, the font size is not changed.
- You have Windows Live Mail 2011 installed, and you have set up access to an
email account to view your messages in the Inbox.
- You install Windows Internet Explorer 9.
- You start Windows Live Mail. Your Inbox contains HTML email messages.
- You try to change the font size so that the messages that are displayed can
be read more easily. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Windows Live Mail tab, click
Options and then click Mail.
- On the Read tab, click Fonts.
- In the Font size box, select Smallest, and
then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Options dialog box.
To resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for
Internet Explorer. This update was first included in security update 2586448.
Today I received this in my Windows update -
or get it from Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (2586448)
This article Applies to-
For more details check - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2601253/en-us
- Windows Internet Explorer 9
- Windows Live Mail
- Windows Mail in Windows Vista
Source: [FIX] Cannot change the font size in Windows Live Mail after you install Internet Explorer 9
Last edited by vasudev; 12th October 2011 at 04:41.