myaccount is offline New Member

Default Cannot recover Hotmail password

i just spent a lot of time recover my password... on hotmail.com, but all still the same, simply bad!

vasudev is offline Moderator

You mean to say you have forgotten your password or someone has hacked your account?
    Check this link https://account.live.com/password/reset

i tried lot of times but unsuccessful. and i can't send via email to hotmail's team my personal details!

p.s.

Unfortunately, we could not verify your ownership of yan*******@hotmail.com using the information you provided. Your account recovery request with issue number 26596226 has been closed.

In keeping with Microsoft's commitment to protecting online privacy, Windows Live takes account security seriously. Passing the account recovery process can be difficult. Please reconsider your originally submitted information, as well as provide any additional information when submitting a new account recovery request.

Here are some suggestions to assist you in submitting a new request:
    Answer questions using the information you used when you created the account or last updated it.
    Submit the recovery request from a computer you frequently use for Windows Live services.
    Answer as many questions as you can and be as precise as possible.
    For questions with multiple answers, such as email subjects and contacts, provide as many answers as you can.
    If you have difficulty remembering email subjects or contacts, try reaching out to family, friends, or business contacts to verify.
    Ready? Click here to submit a new Windows Live account recovery request.

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox.

Thank you,
    Windows Live

Microsoft Corporation
    One Microsoft Way
    Redmond, WA 98052
    USA
    Last edited by myaccount; 24th November 2011 at 10:27.

vasudev is offline Moderator

As it says"...... Passing the account recovery process can be difficult.." And you'll have to answer the questions precisely.
    If you have to get your account back you'll have to prove by following the method. If you have mail also on email client , then provide the info about the contacts, mail subjects etc.
    And you havent said, whether you have forgotten your password or someone has hacked into your account and changed the password? Are you sure you remember the password correctly?
    And the process recovery process understandably has to be followed strictly . As the mail said, try it again after remembering & gathering all the required info.

i can't registrate, because every time i see...

<<That mobile phone number is not valid for your country/region. Please try again or use a different number.>>

but i use my mobile phone number now! cheers!

it's horrible! what problem? who stole my hotmail's account? <<Confirm your email address. Hi Victor, To continue using Facebook, please log in to your email account below. This will tell us that this is a real email address that we can use to reach you as well as help you find your Facebook friends.
    Your Email yanxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
    Email password
    privacy_lockFacebook won't save your password.
    We can't import contacts from this address yet.You may try one of our supported email addresses. Also, if you can upload a CSV file or use Outlook, try using our File importer. >>

Confirm your email address.Resent confirmation email. Check your Hotmail account.
    Hi Victor, To continue to use Facebook, please click on the link we sent to y*********@hotmail.com. This will confirm your email as your contact address.
    Need help? Don't have access to y*********@hotmail.com? YES!

my opinion next: windows is r*****h! do you know, bill gates?