30th December 2011, 14:55 #1
Video Tutorial: Edit photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery
How to edit photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery.
The video tutorial by TWC Author Lavish for TWC touches upon the following topics:
- Opening and logging into Windows Live Photo Gallery
- Auto-adjusting the images
- Cropping the images
- Reducing red-eye effect
- Retouching the image
- Adjusting the color, details, and exposure of the image
- Tagging people to the image
- Adding captions, descriptive tags and sharing the image
- Stitching and Creating panorama from different photos
- Downloading more tools for Windows Live Photo Gallery to enhance user experience.
Suggestions, feedback, if any will help him improve further.