Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By vasudev

Thread: Twitter Redesigned !!

vasudev is offline Moderator

Default Twitter Redesigned !!

Twitter is introducing a new version of twitter ! This new design will be both on Twitter.com and mobile phones. TweetDeck is also being updated to make it consistent with this new version.

The above shown new tabs are being added. The new design will be rolling out in coming weeks. But one can see the new design immediately on mobile.twitter.com, Twitter for iPhone, and Twitter for Android.
    Twitter for iPad is not yet available.

Twitter says its just the Start, now they have a framework in place which will enable them to quickly build to help users connect with whatever is meaningful to them.

For more detailed info please check http://fly.twitter.com/
    (Source: Twitter Redesigned ! New version of twitter arrives !! )
    Corrine, WizardCM and HappyAndyK like this.

WizardCM is offline New Member

Is there a cookie available to enable this early, just like with Google's recent redesign?

I really like this new design, and I also think it sets the stage for what's to come. Can't wait for it!

iamjoe is offline Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by vasudev View Post

Twitter says its just the Start, now they have a framework in place which will enable them to quickly build to help users connect with whatever is meaningful to them.
    It is very good and innovative start . Now, with growing popularity of twitter , there is more demand of twitter by people who have different devices . This helps twitter to connect to all of them .

vasudev is offline Moderator

WizardCM, I hope you must have got the new twitter by now. If not you install the new twitter app on your Mobile device , iOS,Android Sign in to your account to experience the New Twitter.Then check for web version.

Mjj
    Mjj is offline Beginner

It is very Buggy on android !

DustinH is offline Senior Member

I rarely go to the Twitter page - I'm mostly using the TweetDeck application for my posting and reading to Twitter. Looks a lot better than it did.