Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tanmay

Thread: Nokia's Lumia 610: Expected To Hit Indian Market By Next Month

Tanmay is offline Windows Enthusiast

Wink Nokia's Lumia 610: Expected To Hit Indian Market By Next Month

Back in the month of February, smartphone manufacturer Nokia had announced the cheapest Windows Phone based Lumia 610 smartphone, and now the company is all set to make it available in India by as early as next month. Nokia has already begun to roll out the Lumia 610 in certain Asian countries including China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam where the Lumia 610 will be avialble in the next couple of weeks.

Nokia's Lumia 610 is acually based on Windows Phone 7.5 Mango operating system, which is expected to be an affordable smartphone. The interactive model of Lumia 610 is sleek design, delicious metallic colours, colourful Live Tiles. It will come with an 5 MP camera, Auto Focus, LED flash, 800 MHz processor, 256 MB RAM and 8 GB of onboard memory.

The price of Nokia Lumia 610 is expected to be around Rs 12,000/- in India, which has already been confirmed to The Mobile Indian by the Nokia India managing director, Viral Oza few days back. Click Here For Full Features & Specifications of Nokia's Lumia 610
    HappyAndyK likes this.

Pankaj is offline Senior Member

Whis the cheapest Windows Phone available in India? Is this the one?

Yea! That is the cheapest Windows Phone, will be available in India by next month!

Pankaj is offline Senior Member

Thanks. Hope I can convince my parents to buy one for me.

Lolz! First first convince them, you will gifted it to them & then after purchasing, you can keep it. I did same for my Android! Ha Ha...

ketna is offline New Member

Yeah its a very nice phone,one of my friend is having this phone and really its features are too good.

shail is offline New Member

Recently i just purchased this model of nokia phone,as i have to give surprise gift to one of my closest friend.
    And yeah!! She surprised to see such kind of phone.
    With its 5 mp camera we have started taking pictures and its just like the real ones.

sahil123 is offline New Member

The Nokia Lumia 610 has proved to indian market "A hit",!!
    As with its 5 mp camera you can feels the imagination of pictures like the real ones,and its wonderful colours will surely make you boost up !!

aashima is offline New Member

NOKIA LUMIA 610 phone is too good to buy.
    Its picture quality of camera will take you to the world of joy and happiness with clarity of images are looks like original ones.
    Moreover,it will provide you cool and funky colours that make your mood refreshing always.