ellechy is offline New Member

Default Want to get screen recorder?

I think the Opening Ceremony of Olympic Game is very wonderful. I know a software that its feature is screen recorder, I want to get it ,and record the Opening Ceremony when it is lives, who can recommend one to me (I want it is not too expensive )?

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

I have tried and used a lot of different screen recorders. Most are useless. The one I really like because it does an excellent job id WMCapture. For the modest purchase price you really get a top program. WM Capture - Super High Quality Screen Capture Video Recorder

Here is an example of one of my many recordings with WMCapture. Never mind the sound problem. One channel of my mic did not work. But notice how clear the text comes out. Text is the acid test for any screen capture program. And you must also consider that an upload to Vimeo takes an extra beating on the picture quality. https://vimeo.com/17987647

ellechy is offline New Member

I tried WMCapture, but i install it failed, so my friend recommend total screen recorder to me, and very easy to use, i record the game for hours, like it very musch.