Tanmay is offline Windows Enthusiast

Post Happy Dungeons for Xbox One Game Preview launched

As announced in July, Happy Dungeons is finally available for Xbox One. It's been over four years since the game maker Toylogic brought in Happy Wars to amuse us all. However, it has finally introduced Happy Members. Honestly speaking, I haven't got much to play with Xbox One, including Happy Wars, sadly. But I went through the Happy Dungeons trailer that's just been uploaded merely a few hours ago. The game undoubtedly looks enjoyable, and especially those cute little jumps talk a lot.

Yoshiya Nishii, Producer at Toylogic, made an announcement via Xbox Wire:

"Happy Dungeons is full of slapstick humor and funny looking items to offer you a very Happy time. The main story unfolds when an unsuspecting protagonist falls from a floating island and becomes a hero knight enlisted to save a princess, kidnapped by Goblins. There are many amusing side quests, such as recovering protein-filled cookies stolen by powered-up goblins or rescuing villagers who have been abducted and spellbound by aliens."
    Do remember that Happy Dungeons has made an entry as an Xbox One Game Preview title. What it implies is that the game is still under development. Before offering the complete experience, Toylogic is seeking your opinions and feedback on this preview title. It's a free-to-play title for anyone having an Xbox Live Gold account.

nickcarter is offline New Member

i haven't played xbox, i love Nintendo!
    thanks for sharing!

rosethewit is offline New Member

Just discovered this game, will definitely try it!