Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Feedback: Windows 7 Start Button Changer

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by redblade8 View Post
    Hello, there is a program that I am using that replaces my start menu. It currently supports only the 1st , (not in use state of the start button), and the 2nd , (when the mouse hovers over the button.) It does not use the 3rd state of the button ( when clicked. ) Is it possible to modify windows to not use 2nd state and use just 1st and 3rd? I do not use the 2nd state of the button. ( Or some other way to just use 1st and 3rd states? )
    Many Thanks!!! ^^
    Just create your new ORB and let 2nd state intact....and replace with this handy tool...

redblade8 is offline Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by r.k View Post
    Just create your new ORB and let 2nd state intact....and replace with this handy tool...
    Nya? I am not sure what you are saying. You mean the start button changer? I am using it, and have a new orb, and have replaced with it...
    It is that my program that I am using to replace the start menu does not and will not use the 3rd state of the start button. ( which I would like to use 1st & 3rd state instead of just 1st and 2nd, and 2nd state I do not use...so...)
    Thanks!!! ^^

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

^ I have mailed to this programs developer and I trust he will get back soon...

Ok, there are three solutions to this ( and others that I didn't think of , of course...)
    1) Skip 2nd State Completely
    2) Delete 2nd State from ever loading
    3) Change what 2nd state does ( I think this would be the best option, so that it could act as 3rd state... ) =P
    Thanks Again!!! =P

Kishan is offline Senior Member

Ok, there are three solutions to this ( and others that I didn't think of , of course...)
    1) Skip 2nd State Completely
    2) Delete 2nd State from ever loading
    3) Change what 2nd state does ( I think this would be the best option, so that it could act as 3rd state... ) =P
    Thanks Again!!! =P
    Send me the orb that you are trying to change. I will change it's hover state and give back to you.

How could you change the bmp image I created so that it will work..? Switching the images around will not make it work.
    - But thankyou, I will send you the orb image. Hopefully you can change it so that it will work =P
    Thanks Again!!! ^^

How could you change the bmp image I created so that it will work..? Switching the images around will not make it work.
    - But thankyou, I will send you the orb image. Hopefully you can change it so that it will work =P
    Thanks Again!!! ^^
    You can upload it on Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

It can be found at mediafire.com/?hhzjjw2zfwm
    - I would of uploaded it to my site...but if you wanted it on mediafire...thats ok too =P
    Thanks!

It can be found at mediafire.com/?hhzjjw2zfwm
    - I would of uploaded it to my site...but if you wanted it on mediafire...thats ok too =P
    Thanks!
    OIC, you have not made the start orb bitmap properly. It doesn't have any RGB or Alpha Channels. It has only Index channel. Check this tutorial to know how to create a start orb bitmap properly : How To Create A Windows 7 Start Orb | door2windows

K, I will do that, and then re-post the image. I might have not done it correctly though when I am finished, so please check it =P

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last