Page 2 of 14 First 123412 ... Last
    Doug_72 is offline Senior Member

Thanks for this useful tool, really appreciate it.

TeXaCo is offline Windows Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    Thanks Texaco.
    As far as doing that with Task Manager, no you couldn't do it from the app, but a fix to this would be to go to Task Manager, Right-Click it, go to Properties, hit compatibility and under Priviledge Level check the option to Run as Administrator. This way it will always run as admin. Can do this with any other application as well

Task Manager is located
    C:\Windows\System32\taskmgr.exe
    Thanks bro, I did try that but the whole section in compatability is greyed out. So I am not able to check it to run as admin. It's not that big of a deal.

Great job on another fine program

LeeW is offline Gold Member

If anyone has any trouble with any of the menu options not working please leave feedback with the option that doesn't work and what version of windows you are running. I have been made aware of the Hide File menu option not registering correctly and some other functions not working on other machines. I have tested every function on my pc which is running Windows 7 Premium and aside from Hide Files I have not had a problem myself, so that I can fix it I will need to know which version of Windows you are using

Working on Version 2 with a complete rewrite with ALOT more menu options available. If you have a request for a menu item post it and let me know.

StrayCat is offline Senior Member

We are looking forward to have a peek at the new version,L.W.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by StrayCat View Post
    We are looking forward to have a peek at the new version,L.W.
    Finished up adding Registry Backup today and adding more functions, should be done this weekend

So far between Files/Folders, Desktop and My Computer combined options there are over 60 options available and still a few to add. I may post a sneek preview tonight maybe get some feedback/input on anything to add or change from everyone

And thanks everyone for the postive feedback I am getting on the applications I have submitted to TWC. I am glad I joined this community, it has been enjoyable

bamajon197 is offline Beginner

I'll try out a test version if you have one available. Let me know and i'll send my email address.

Quote Originally Posted by bamajon197 View Post
    I'll try out a test version if you have one available. Let me know and i'll send my email address.
    I'll let you know when it's complete to test. I'll also be lookin for others to test the new version as well. Lookin for people with different OS versions
    XP, Vista and Windows 7 32Bit and 64Bit. So if anyones interested shoot me a message, with version (XP Home, Pro..., Vista Home, Pro.... and so on as well as if you are running 32Bit or 64Bit

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Ok so heres the screenshot. Created it like this so I wouldn't give to much away till it's released, but you can get the idea. 3 (pages) of Right-Click Menu Tweaks plus Shift+Click Menu Tweaks, Registry Backup and System Restore

TeXaCo is offline Windows Enthusiast

Wo! you added a ton of stuff to it. Can't wait to test it out.

Thanks for the work your doing on it

Quote Originally Posted by TeXaCo View Post
    Wo! you added a ton of stuff to it. Can't wait to test it out.

Thanks for the work your doing on it
    LOL, I decided I was going to create the largest Right-Click Menu Extender ever made. Started adding functions, then adding functions, then adding functions. Got to be honest, there are at least 3 options I wanted to add that I just didn't have the room for, but I plan to write a Tweaking Program for Windows 7 that I think will be the largest most extensive tweaker out and will add em to that

Page 2 of 14 First 123412 ... Last