Page 3 of 14 First 1234513 ... Last
    bamajon197 is offline Beginner

How is version 2 coming along? I know it's late for requests but one feature that would be handy would be editing of current context menus, for the purposes of cleaning up the existing items. Don't know if it's a trivial request but would be nice.

Thanks!

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bamajon197 View Post
    How is version 2 coming along? I know it's late for requests but one feature that would be handy would be editing of current context menus, for the purposes of cleaning up the existing items. Don't know if it's a trivial request but would be nice.

Thanks!
    Finishing up adding the Shift+Click coding today, probably tomorrow will release it for people to test. Switched from VS2008 to VS 2010 this weekend and laid the app to the side while I played with it a bit.

As far as editing existing options. I had included the Send To menu and Open With menu but due to spacing issues in the app I removed them. I'm thinking of building a separate application called Right-Click Editor that will have the ability to edit existing menu options from New, Send To, Open With............., but it will be a few weeks away if I do, next on the board is a Boot Time Monitor, SMART v3, a tweaking utility (beyond any out hehehehe). So many applications so little time. Ok I'm blabbing. Anyways, I'm workin fast as I can. Several thousand lines of code allready (alot of typing), but I'm almost there

Thanks for feedback and eyes open your emails coming for testing
    Lee

bamajon197 is offline Beginner

A right click editor is a great idea and would be a well-received application. There used to be several similar programs but none have been updated in several years.

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    Finishing up adding the Shift+Click coding today, probably tomorrow will release it for people to test. Switched from VS2008 to VS 2010 this weekend and laid the app to the side while I played with it a bit.
    Hey I know its late...but why did you switched to it. Now we have to download new .NET framework for using our simple handy utility.

I don't think their should be any trouble running it. I did 75% of it in 2008 before switching, but before I release it I am going to have people test it first, if I find a problem with .net for anyone I'll pull it back over to 2008 and tidy it up before giving it to the public. I do still have 2008 installed so switching won't be a huge factor ( crosses fingers).
    But thanks for the comment, I have a baby due at end of month and between getting house ready and pregnant woman madness and writing what I can, I hadn't even thought of it.

Made a note to look further into differences that it may make to remind myself

TeXaCo is offline Windows Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    etween getting house ready and pregnant woman madness and writing what I can, I hadn't even thought of it.

I feel your pain bro, three times over. But it's all worth it in the end.

LOL, I spoke to early. Welp guys gf spent the evening in the ER with false labor so I'm pushin to finish but I've been set back half a day, I'm still hoping tomorrow as a release for test date (crossing fingers).

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Umm I don't know what to say on this occasion CONGRATS or BE PATIENT

TeXaCo is offline Windows Enthusiast

Release date for the baby or the program?

Program fellas Program, I want the baby to be end of month, haven't had one make it to date, so I'm trying a first, least I'm hoping the baby will try to be patient LOL

Page 3 of 14 First 1234513 ... Last