Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Thumbs up Feedback: Right-Click Extender for Windows 7 - Add or Remove context menu items

Our forum member L.W has come up with another nice utility : Right-Click Extender.

Unlike other apps, Right-Click Extender will allow you to add or remove additional options to a File, Folder, Computer and Desktopís Right Click Context Menu.

UPDATE: Right Click Extender v 2.0 is available.

Download | Screenshots.

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

WoW! that take Ownership tweak s really cool

LeeW is offline Gold Member

If anyone has a request for additional options to add please let me know.

Also to note. The application when first run also checks for the exisiting entries in the registry and displays them if they exist allready so you don't go adding it twice
    Last edited by LeeW; 19th February 2010 at 18:45.

StrayCat is offline Senior Member

Thanks L.W.
    Awesome program ...and it's nice to see you even added an undo option !
    How about adding a way to edit existing right-click options?

Quote Originally Posted by StrayCat View Post
    Thanks L.W.
    Awesome program ...and it's nice to see you even added an undo option !
    How about adding a way to edit existing right-click options?
    I thought of adding edit options, but I saw people having trouble with another application and I wanted to post one quickly for folks. It is an option I plan to add in a next version as well as a custom add button. And thanks for the feedback

bamajon197 is offline Beginner

This right click extender tool is nice! It combines several programs and/or registry scripts to add the same functions to the right click context menu into one application.

I have a couple of suggestions. Can the author add the capability to make some the new context menu options "extended" such that the new items appear in when depressing the shift + right click combination?

Additionally, could the author add "select all" and "invert selection" operations as well?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bamajon197 View Post
    This right click extender tool is nice! It combines several programs and/or registry scripts to add the same functions to the right click context menu into one application.

I have a couple of suggestions. Can the author add the capability to make some the new context menu options "extended" such that the new items appear in when depressing the shift + right click combination?

Additionally, could the author add "select all" and "invert selection" operations as well?

Thanks!
    I'll look into the Shift+Click Option. As far as the select all disselect all, duh me, should have added that to it. I'll def add it to a new version.

iMav is offline Gold Member

this one is interesting! Handy utility

TeXaCo is offline Windows Enthusiast

Another quality tool from you LW, This is such a convenience to have.

Is it possible for the task manager option to be ran as an administrator automatically so you see the processes from all users rather than having to click the extra button?

Quote Originally Posted by TeXaCo View Post
    Another quality tool from you LW, This is such a convenience to have.

Is it possible for the task manager option to be ran as an administrator automatically so you see the processes from all users rather than having to click the extra button?
    Thanks Texaco.
    As far as doing that with Task Manager, no you couldn't do it from the app, but a fix to this would be to go to Task Manager, Right-Click it, go to Properties, hit compatibility and under Priviledge Level check the option to Run as Administrator. This way it will always run as admin. Can do this with any other application as well

Task Manager is located
    C:\Windows\System32\taskmgr.exe

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last