Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Support - Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3.0

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Default Support - Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3.0

Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3.0.1.0 for Windows 8.1 | 8 has been released and is available for download.

Like the other 75+ freeware released by us, Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 (UWT) is a clean freeware – just what you expect from this site! It does not include any 3rd-party offers nor does it push crapware. It is completely portable and does not require to be installed.

Malware scan reports show UWT3 as being 100% clean. Nevertheless if anysecurity software shows it otherwise, rest assured that it is clean. You may add it to its Safe or Exclusion or Ignore list:

VirusTotal | Jotti.

To report bugs you may use the Report Bugs button in the About tab.

If you need support or wish to give other feedback, please do so here and its developer Paras Sidhu will be happy to assist you.
    parassidhu and Fatbroad49 like this.

Matrix is offline Senior Member

Wow, was waiting for this.

Looks good!
    parassidhu likes this.

Fatbroad49 is offline Beginner

Unhappy How Do I Set The Windows 8 Tweaker?

Hello. I downloaded the new Windows tweaker but I'm not sure what settings are best and there don't seem to be any explanations included. I really know nothing about these things, so sorry for my ignorance.

parassidhu is offline Windows Enthusiast

Hi Fatbroad,
    Welcome to the forums! First of all, there is customization tab from which select Modern UI tab. There are animation options. Move the sliders to see the effect.
    Then comes User Accounts tab. If you want to tweak your login screen, choose options from this tab. What a tweak does is shown by a tooltip (Move your cursor over the checkbox). If your system is getting slow, choose options one by one from Performance tab. If you want to disable some Windows functions, choose options from Security tab. If you want to tweak Internet Explorer, options are avilable in respective tab.

Keep in mind that apply tweaks one by one if you're not sure, restart the computer and see if everything is ok. Then proceeds.

It shouldn't be difficult for you as the text is given after every check box. For more options, you can see the tooltip.

If you still have some doubts, you can discuss with us freely

hackerman1 is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3.0.1.0 for Windows 8.1 | 8 has been released and is available for download.
    Does it work on W7 too ?

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

For Windows 7 and Windows Vista use Ultimate Windows Tweaker v2.2.

hackerman1 is offline Moderator

Thanks.
    I suspected something like that....

Fatbroad49 is offline Beginner

Question Windows 8 Tweaker-L2 Cache

Hello, I've posted on this before but I'm wondering about setting the L2 Cache size and I can't remember what the size should be. I have an HP Envy m6 Sleekbook (laptop) with Windows 8.1 which has 6GB of Ram. What should be the setting?

parassidhu is offline Windows Enthusiast

For this, refer to the manufacturer. It is different for all PCs If you are unsure, best to keep the default settings.

Nerds-R-I is offline New Member

I am having problems getting version 2.2 to work on my Win7 Pro systems. This being the latest version is it compatible with Windows 7?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last