Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Feedback: Windows Tile Color Changer

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Default Feedback: Windows Tile Color Changer

Windows Tile Color Changer is freeware for Windows 8.1 / 8 released by us. It allows you to change the color of pinned Tiles of your desktop apps, on your Start Screen, easily with a single click, and further help you in customizing your Start Screen.

If you have any questions or wish to give feedback, you may do so in this thread and its developer Lavish Thakkar will help you.

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

Since we are on colors - I once made a little tutorial for changing the windows background colors - see here.
    HappyAndyK likes this.

NoseMarie is offline New Member

Is this software no longer working with more recent builds of Windows 10 or am I missing something obvious? The app looks simple, claims it has successfully changed the color of the tile for the program I've selected but nothing changes. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a known issue before I started troubleshooting myself too deeply. Thank you!
    GerryS likes this.

GerryS is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoseMarie View Post
    Is this software no longer working with more recent builds of Windows 10 or am I missing something obvious? The app looks simple, claims it has successfully changed the color of the tile for the program I've selected but nothing changes. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a known issue before I started troubleshooting myself too deeply. Thank you!
    I am seeing the same behavior.

Siskan is offline New Member

It's not working for me either. I really hope there will be a fix!

lavishT is offline New Member

I will surely look into the problem and hopefully we will fix the application to work with Windows 10.

Thanks for Using!
    HappyAndyK and Siskan like this.

Siskan is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lavishT View Post
    I will surely look into the problem and hopefully we will fix the application to work with Windows 10.

Thanks for Using!
    This sounded like good news. But I guess it wasn't too simple given that there's still no working version. So, does a fix seem feasible?

lavishT is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Siskan View Post
    This sounded like good news. But I guess it wasn't too simple given that there's still no working version. So, does a fix seem feasible?
    Being a bit busy previous days with another utility "10AppsManager" I could not devote much time to the issue, but as per my small research I feel that changing colors for start menu tiles in Windows 10 may not be supported but I will surely give it another look and will try to find out any other way possible for doing so and will update you here.

GerardMio is offline New Member

Lightbulb Review & Suggestions

First of all, I can confirm that this program works on Windows 10 Version 1511 (November Update)

I would to give a few suggestions for the next update.

1. Please include a color picker or a color box so we do not have to use third party apps to get hex codes.
    2. Please allow modification of tiles from metro apps such as Mail, Groove Music etc.
    3. A search bar can also come in handy when finding the right app to change color.
    4. Batch color change if possible.

But over all, it is a great utility, good job, dev!
    HappyAndyK and vijer like this.

vijer is offline New Member

This is a good app, I just wish he would change the color selector to be like a typical Windows app. I don't use the colors he has provided so every time an app is updated I have to go and look up the hex value.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last