Page 34 of 35 First ... 2432333435 Last
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Feedback & Support - Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10

parassidhu is offline Senior Member

Thank you everyone for testing the builds. We've fixed the issue and released v4.4.1. The issue was faced by first time UWT users or those who did a fresh install recently. UWT was trying to access its settings in registry before making it. The issue was hard to found because it was not in the form load event but in class-level variables.

Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.4.1.0 can be downloaded from: Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10
    HappyAndyK likes this.

lyleshan is offline New Member

Default I have quesiton aobut ultimate windows tweaker?

Can I ask it? I have a large fear that I will be said no to if I ask it, it's about ultimate windows tweaker (has nothing to do with copyright or anything as i don't know anything about that) please reply here, any admin or anyone. the computer I am on is windows 10 64

Matrix is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lyleshan View Post
    Can I ask it? I have a large fear that I will be said no to if I ask it, it's about ultimate windows tweaker (has nothing to do with copyright or anything as i don't know anything about that) please reply here, any admin or anyone. the computer I am on is windows 10 64
    You will have to ask the question first.

jake is offline New Member

Hi so i am wanted to see how it would look for it to not remember the last logged in user name and now it won't go away i have re-downloaded, i did a system restore and it won't go away please help.

I think you need to untick the tweak "Display last logon informations...." in User Accounts section.

Clayto is offline Windows Enthusiast

How do I launch WCT4? No shortcut icon appeared after download. I eventually found how to add one to the Desktop but clicking it has no effect. Many files were downloaded but I cannot see which, if any, opens the program. Please assist.

Windows 10 64 Fall

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Extract the contents of the downloaded zip file. It probably downloaded to your Downloads folder. Open the folder and click on the .exe file to launch it. You may move this folder to any location of your choice. You can right-click on the exe file and pin it to Start or Taskbar as well.

Ave
    Ave is offline New Member

Default Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.4.1 restoring changes

Hello

I have a problem with Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.4.1. So I've used the Windows classic photo viewer for my Win10 Home,
    but it was lagy and I've decided to get back to stock Win10 photo viewer, but...it doesn't work now - when I dobule click
    any photo on my PC, the default photo from Win10 pops up, and after one second of black sreen, it close. And thats it.

I was trying to restore Win10 from restoration point, but it did nothing.

Can someone help me with that? How to REMOVE changes from Your Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.4.1 ?

Thank You

Hi,

It’s not an issue with Ultimate Windows Tweaker. It’s a bug in Photos app itself. I’m also facing it since many days. Wait for an update from Windows Store.

phrab is offline New Member

Default Take ownership doesn't allow me to change attributes or delete read-only folder

Let me start by thanking you for a wonderful products & for all your hard work!

I have Windows 10 version 10.0.16299. I haven't downloaded UWT 4.4.1 yet (still have 4.4). I've been trying to delete a folder (Avira), so I used UWT to put TakeOwnership on the context menu & rebooted. I selected the folder, which is read-only, & took ownership. However, it still won't let me remove the read-only attribute or delete it.

Isn't this what "Take ownership" is supposed to allow...or am I not using it correctly?

Page 34 of 35 First ... 2432333435 Last