Page 34 of 34 First ... 24323334
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Feedback & Support - Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10

parassidhu is offline Senior Member

Thank you everyone for testing the builds. We've fixed the issue and released v4.4.1. The issue was faced by first time UWT users or those who did a fresh install recently. UWT was trying to access its settings in registry before making it. The issue was hard to found because it was not in the form load event but in class-level variables.

Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.4.1.0 can be downloaded from: Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10
    HappyAndyK likes this.

lyleshan is offline New Member

Default I have quesiton aobut ultimate windows tweaker?

Can I ask it? I have a large fear that I will be said no to if I ask it, it's about ultimate windows tweaker (has nothing to do with copyright or anything as i don't know anything about that) please reply here, any admin or anyone. the computer I am on is windows 10 64

Matrix is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lyleshan View Post
    Can I ask it? I have a large fear that I will be said no to if I ask it, it's about ultimate windows tweaker (has nothing to do with copyright or anything as i don't know anything about that) please reply here, any admin or anyone. the computer I am on is windows 10 64
    You will have to ask the question first.

jake is offline New Member

Hi so i am wanted to see how it would look for it to not remember the last logged in user name and now it won't go away i have re-downloaded, i did a system restore and it won't go away please help.

Page 34 of 34 First ... 24323334