Page 3 of 3 First 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Feedback: 10AppsManager for Windows 10

britespark is offline New Member

Hmm, well seems there is not much help to be had here, far more questions than answers. Is this forum even monitored/moderated?

So there is moderator here. Instead of just deleting my comment, why not say hello? Introduce yourself, and possibly explain why no-one is responding here?

Oops, sorry, I thought my post had been deleted but it's just on the next page. My bad.

Is this a dead thread? Oh, and is there any way for members to edit or delete their own posts?

Murf is offline New Member

How do you delete CONNECT and STICKY NOTES? I didn't find buttons for them

KernelSoft is offline New Member

Unhappy 10AppsManager caused left/right click to cease functioning for a user

We ran 10AppsManager for a user from their Admin account. All apps in the list were removed. The Admin account works normally. However, the standard user account then lost the capability to left-click the start button (right-click ok) and right-click taskbar shortcuts (left-click ok). Tried reinstalling all apps via 10AppsManager, but no help. Restored to the point before installing 10AppsManager, but still no help. How do we repair the standard user's account? Thank you.

EngelP is offline New Member

Hi, good job!
    You know, you should help the entire community that we have problems with the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3600 Series Driver for the Intel Atom N2600 Processor, etc ... that Intel discontinued and does not allow us to install the new Windows 10 on these computers, as well we can use your application, according to, is incompatibility with all the Modern Apps of the new Windows. Help us get a third-party driver or an Hached?

Although I am using your application on other computers and works perfect, very nice! Congratulations.

Help us with this driver!

Page 3 of 3 First 123