dvcochran is offline New Member

Default ScreenOff 2.1 Properties

Hello,
    I recently installed ScreenOff 2.1 on a Windows 10 PC. It installed fine and works fine from the desktop icon. In the instructions it said to go to the properties menu to create a shortcut key. However, when I right click on the icon to pull up the properties menu there is no tap for shortcuts. Can anyone help?
    Thanks,
    dvcochran

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

rkellyfitz is offline New Member

I just tried ScreenOff on my Surface Pro 3 and on a smaller windows 10 tablet with a touchscreen, ScreenOff works great to turn off the screen on both devices, but on neither device will touching the touchscreen (or the windows button on the bezel) turn the screen back on, only touching a keyboard or mouse will do it--this is especially troublesome with the smaller tablet as most of the time I don't have a mouse/keyboard with it and so the only way to get back into the desktop is to push the power button, which turns the screen on then immediately puts the machine to sleep, then wake it up from sleep. Any ideas for how to get the touchscreen to work as a way to get the screen back on?

rkellyfitz is offline New Member

Any ideas from anyone? Is there something I'm not doing right? Have others users been able to turn screen back on by touching touchscreen?

parassidhu is offline Senior Member

Let me think about it as my exams get finished after 2 weeks