Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By johnywhy

Thread: 10 Apps Manager Does Not Completely Remove Metro Apps

johnywhy is offline New Member

Default 10 Apps Manager Does Not Completely Remove Metro Apps

Not a question, just an observation.

10 Apps Manager (Metro Apps Uninstaller) doesn't seems to fully remove Metro apps-- particularly built-in apps.
    For example, after using the tool to remove all apps, i was still able to run Microsoft Wifi from an existing account.
    Then i created a new account and was able to run Calculator (Metro version).

So, this tool must put the apps into "staged condition", as described in your article "Completely Uninstall Pre-Installed Windows Store Apps in Windows 10"

In order to fully remove Metro apps from the system, you still have to use the method described in your article "Completely Uninstall Pre-Installed Windows Store Apps in Windows 10"

Would be great if this was explained in your article about 10 Apps Manager, and/or in the tool itself.
    Would also be great if there was a gui tool to completely remove.

thx!
    Matrix likes this.

Rino is offline Beginner

Default Impossible to open your .exe file

Hello HappyAndyK,
    I don't know why I could not open your .exe file? From your TWC old version and up to your latest TWC 4.4.1 version BUT I could open other's Company .exe files. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64 bits. Best Regards!

Matrix is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnywhy View Post
    Not a question, just an observation.

10 Apps Manager (Metro Apps Uninstaller) doesn't seems to fully remove Metro apps-- particularly built-in apps.
    For example, after using the tool to remove all apps, i was still able to run Microsoft Wifi from an existing account.
    Then i created a new account and was able to run Calculator (Metro version).

So, this tool must put the apps into "staged condition", as described in your article "Completely Uninstall Pre-Installed Windows Store Apps in Windows 10"

In order to fully remove Metro apps from the system, you still have to use the method described in your article "Completely Uninstall Pre-Installed Windows Store Apps in Windows 10"

Would be great if this was explained in your article about 10 Apps Manager, and/or in the tool itself.
    Would also be great if there was a gui tool to completely remove.

thx!
    Could you run 10appsmanager as admin and see?