Striker is offline New Member

Default Network Problem: This file doesn't have a program associated with it

When I updated my Windows from 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit this problem arises.

When I click on Change adapter settings, a window pop's-up saying this:

"This file doesn't have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install the program and if one is already install, create an association in the Default Programs Control Panel".

Can anybody help me to tell why this is happening and how to resolve this problem?

I am not able to understand which type of file association this pop up window is talking about and because of that I am not able to create the association in the Default Programs Control Panel?

Another problem is when I try to open the settings of my LAN I get a pop-up window saying this message: “Class not registered”.

So, Please Help Me…………

Thank You.

HappyAndyK is online now Site Administrator

Create a system restore point first and then try to Fix broken EXE file association and see if it helps.

You may also run system file checker and DISM to replace corrupted system files and repair Windows image. Use our FixWin to do so with a click.