bigdavesr is offline New Member

Default Edge browser settings are not working

The latest Windows 10 update, I had some updates for Edge browser, but some of its settings still will not work.

1: Import favorites still only shows IE.
    2: Extensions that I downloaded to try are not showing up. The directions say to toggle the more button on the task bar. But when I try it shows up but wont let you toggle it. It just disappears.

If anyone has some ideas on this that might help I would sure appreciate it. I have looked every where but cant find any info on this.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Which version of Edge / Windows 10 do you have installed? The latest Preview builds I hope.

Anyway, make sure that you have all the latest Windows 10 updates installed and see.

If that doesnt help, create a system restore point first and then try to reset Edge browser and see if that helps.

If the changes are not to your liking you can always 'go back'.

I keep every thing up to date all the time. The last update showed to have fixed that in edge.I clear all cookies and history daily.I will try to reset edge if I can and see what happens. thanks

Have reset edge. Started over with new profile and still have the same problem.I think if MS is going to use this browser they should improve it so it works.