Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Two parallel networks that never meet

ralbrown4 is offline New Member

Default Two parallel networks that never meet

Hi
    Just looking for a little help here. I am trying to get these two networks in contact but with no success. Every variation of bridging, routing etc ends in one or other or both of the networks being unaccessible, or with losing connection with the network gateway. Connectify at least got the Ethernet network identified, and the two can run in parallel, but never meet. Netscan identifies both networks successfully.

Can anyone assist? I am running Windows 10, and this is REALLY frustrating.

Thanks in advance
    Roger
    Last edited by hackerman1; 17th April 2016 at 04:06.

billplayso is offline New Member

I am having the same issue. I have a WIFI connection on my laptop to my main router and it is connected to the internet. I also have another router with WIFI but no Internet that I use to communicate with my EZ-Robot. I can use one or the other but not both at the same time. The WIFI connection router is 192.168.1.1 and the robot router is 192.168.2.1
    I probably have misunderstood something but I can't see it yet. Please advise if it is even possible.

billplayso is offline New Member

Default Laptop connected to two routers, One for robots, the other for Internet

I am having the same issue. I have a WIFI connection on my laptop to my main router and it is connected to the internet. I also have another router with WIFI but no Internet that I use to communicate with my EZ-Robot. I can use one or the other but not both at the same time. At least I would like access to the Internet and a robot at the same time.

The WIFI connection router is 192.168.1.1 and the robot router on my wired connection is 192.168.2.1
    I probably have misunderstood something but I can't see it yet. Please advise if it is even possible.