MaryLee53 is offline New Member

Question Page Viewing Error with MySQL

Hi, I just joined and this is my 1st post. I searched for this problem, sorry if I missed it, and am posting in the wrong place. My problem is trying to view a website that I often visit for jewelry-making supplies, primabead(dot)com. I get the following message:

There has been an error processing your request
    SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '216.55.185.177' (111) (<-- not my IP address)

This happens with both IE and Firefox. At first I thought the site was down, so I checked at DownForEveryoneOrJustMe(dot)com, and then the Facebook member page, and all indications are that the site is up. Next was a Google search which lead me to download a program called WAMPServer (I created a restore point first) where I "restarted MySQL." Also, since the last Windows 10 update 3 days ago, my Google (serious) Mail and my Yahoo (junk) Mail no longer display images in their rich text formats. Any ideas what's going on and how I can fix it?
    I must tell you that I have 18 years of computing experience, consider myself an intermediate, used to be really good at HTML when there was Outlook Express stationery and I had a large website for it, and I have no idea what SQL is let alone MySQL.

Thanks in advance for any help,
    MaryLee

HP Pavilion, AMD A6-5400K (had no choice)
    6 GB RAM
    Emsisoft Anti-Malware

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Sorry, I do not know anything about MySQL :P