keknor is offline New Member

Default Autocad Architecture 2006 does not work with windows 10

Hello,

Last summer I had a datafirm (digifix in Oslo) to upgrade my PC from windows 8 to windows 10. My perpetual Autocad Arcitecture 2006 was reinstalled and worked fine until mid december 2016. Then it suddenly stopped to function. Its not possible to start the program any more. Digifix found that an update aroud the 15.ht of dec.2016 was the cause to the problen and deactivated this. Autocad worked again, but only for a short time. Digifix have not been able to solve the problem. And Autodesk just advice me to rent a new autocad program. No help there after beeing an Acad user since 1988! I am an architect and I am now 67 years old. I need the program to open all my archived drawings and for going on in my practice in a small scale some more years. For this Acad 2006 is perfectly adequate, and I have to keep my expences low.

Do you have a fix to this!

kkrkgp is offline New Member

Default Autocad 2014 software does not installed in win 10.

I am unable to install auto cad 2014 software.attempt several time .pleas send me proper remedies.is it possible or not?

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Windows 10 is not yet an officially supported operating system across the Autodesk product line. But Autodesk 2016 products have been tested and are confirmed as working correctly on Windows 10.

More: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...-products.html