Chilie is offline New Member

Default Uninstalled apps return & keep coming back after reboot in Windows 10

I have Windows 10, the problem is that some apps and games appear in my list of programs. I uninstall them each time, but they appear again. See the picture. Apps like Facebook and Twitter, games like Candy Crush.

I used 10AppsManager v2 to uninstall all the programs I don't need.

I there any service I can switch of to solve the problem? I have already done something related to ClodContent in regedit, but it doesn't work.

It's my first time on the forum, I didnt know in which thread to write and what topic to look for. So, if the question has already been asked, I'm sorry.

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (70.2 KB, 1 views)

Doug_72 is offline Senior Member

This can happen after every Upgrade. You just have to uninstall the apps again.

10AppsManager should be able to completely root out the unwanted apps from your PC. Run it as administrator and see.

Chilie is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_72 View Post
    This can happen after every Upgrade. You just have to uninstall the apps again.

10AppsManager should be able to completely root out the unwanted apps from your PC. Run it as administrator and see.

I uninstalled all the Windows apps I don't need, like Xbox or OneNote. I left the calender and the camera, for example.

I keep uninstaling the apps but they appear again and again, and this is the problem.

parassidhu is offline Senior Member

Shenmue is offline Beginner

Go to metro and click app updates and then disable automatic update my apps. Its like on Android where playstore would ask to reinstall the app which is missing from the previous session.