WhiteBeard is offline New Member

Default Nero will not install a new version without first uninstalling the previous version

Greetings Clubsters. I recently ran into a spot of bother upgrading from Nero 11 to 16. My original N11 was on my H drive (which failed) and so I thought I might install N16 on another drive (D. However, Nero will not install a new product without firstly uninstalling the previous version. I tried changing the drive letter, however this did not work. Apart from installing another drive H: and reinstalling N11 (which I really don't want to have to do) I can see no other way around this. I have tried several Registry Cleaners, however I'm not real impressed with any of those types of apps.
    So, any suggestions (other than soak my sorrows and accept the inevitable?) Any help will be greeted with great enthusiasm.

Kindest Regards, WhiteBeard.

Doug_72 is offline Senior Member

I dont see any solution. Your Registry points to a Drive which does not exist. See if you can search for the keys manually and delete all that have "Nero" written in the keys. Thats the only thing I can think of.