pcnoob681 is offline New Member

Default Reboot loop in Windows 10: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you.

If you call a support person, give them this info- Stop code: BAD POOL HEADER

Hi. I have a Dell Inspiron 11 3162. I've been trying to install a PhotoShop crack since I can't afford it. I was told to use a program called AMTEmulator to patch PS. The website I was installing it from had a warning that said:

"AMT Emulator v0.8 and v0.9.1 may be reported as Threat: Win32:Malware-gen with high severity." I installed it anyways since I've seen positive things about them on the internet. I had about 9 tabs open and the AMTEmu installer told me that I should close all my windows before installing... which I didn't. Was installing PhotoShop at the same time. My computer was starting to slowdown to the point where I couldn't even click on anything so I restarted my PC and was greeted with a blue screen with a big sad face.

After it restarted again, it told me that the automatic repair failed. I've tried the "Reset my PC" option but it failed because I don't have enough space on this laptop. It's 32GB SSD. I remember having around 5GB free before installing PS but, Reset my PC requires at least 8GB. Is there any way I can fix this myself?

tylerbankz is offline New Member

i have same problem when i try downloading i need help am browsing on my mobile phone now

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

I tried booting into safe mode but it just takes me to the same blue screen. I can't even get to the desktop.

I've tried automatic repair but it says it found no problems. I've tried startup repair which diagnoses my PC but it couldn't find anything either.

I've tried startup repair. It seems like it found something because it said "Attempting repair". Then I got a blue screen saying:

Startup Repair

Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC
    Press "Advanced Options" to try other options to repair your PC or "Shut down" to turn off your PC.

Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I guess that's what I get for buying such a cheap laptop.