tanz is offline New Member

Angry ARE there any competent staff members at Microsoft?

I have been trying to login to my OWN account, on my COMPUTER, which ofcourse is controlled by WINDOWS, for some reason...I think they have some control issues, maybe they suffer from the SMDS, and need to control everything to make themselves feel better.

Anyway, I am unable to login to my account, I have the CORRECT PASSWORD, THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS, but every time I try to login I receive a message "**Looks like someone else is using this account**", oh really? yes, someone else IS using this account.....that someone is ME! and I would very much appreciate it if Microsoft could sort this issue out, as I am sick and tired of NOT BEING ABLE TO LOGIN to my OWN account.
    I DO NOT NEED TO RESET MY PASSWORD, YOU NEED TO STOP BEING STUPID

So, all the STUPID MICROSOFT ACCOUNT DESIGNERS, PLEASE STAND UP! AND REALISE THAT SOME PEOPPLE HAVE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT *&^%WITS!

It looks like someone else might be using your account
    To help you—and only you—get back into *********, we need to verify that it's yours.

DeborahJ is offline Windows Enthusiast

This is not a MS site and no MS staff here. You should contact them on Microsoft Answers.

But since you are here, please see if something here helps you - It looks like someone else might be using your account