Valek is offline New Member

Default Multiple Windows 10 issues including Updates won't download

I have windows 10. and for the past month i haven't been able to get the updates to download. I have tried different tips and tricks but nothing seems to work. I'm starting to believe that my comp may have a worm virus,but not sure. windows defender is not working properly and something is effecting my malwarebytes cause when i have it on it chews up tons of memory,cpu etc in task manager. One other problem i have is when i do a "restart" of my comp it takes and hour or an hour plus to restart. so if anyone has any tips i'd be really thankful

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

See this post Windows Update fail to install or will not download in Windows 10/8/7 for Windows Update troubleshooting suggestions.

Download DrWeb CureIt and scan your PC when in Safe Mode via a USB. Free Standalone On demand Antivirus Scanners for Windows

For slow startup see - Control, Change, Manage, Disable Startup programs in Windows 10/8/7

Update Malwarebytes to the latest version. They have fixed this problem yesterday.

Valek is offline New Member

I have tried so many fixes.. but the updates dont want to download. I did however get malwarebytes to work right.
    I keep getting the same error codes (0x800705b4) and (0x80080005). I don't know..but.. starting to think my registry is messed up