Thread: PerfectSpeed Beta Test

roraniel is offline Gold Member

Default PerfectSpeed Beta Test

I received this email today. Thoughts on registry cleaner from a reputable company like Raxco?

Dear PerfectDisk User,

As a valued PerfectDisk customer, we wanted to give you an opportunity for a “sneak peak” of a brand new product that will be available soon from Raxco Software. We would like to invite you to join the Beta program for PerfectSpeed, which will be launched later this summer. PerfectSpeed includes a safe registry cleaner, duplicate file remover, trace eraser, and more.

In order to participate in the PerfectSpeed Beta Test, you will need to read, agree to, and electronically sign the Beta Agreement.
    Please go to PerfectDisk.com, click on the PerfectSpeed Beta Test Agreement link, READ COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY the Beta Test Agreement and electronically "sign" the beta test agreement by completing the form with your Name, Phone number and email address. The technical requirements for participation in this Beta Program are listed herein.

Important Information:
    Installation of the PerfectSpeed 2.0 beta software will remove any existing licensed copy of PerfectDisk Rx Suite 1.0 If you want to re-install PerfectDisk Rx Suite 1.0, you can redownload from PerfectDisk Rx Suite Download Center.

As a reminder, PerfectSpeed is a brand new product. It is not a replacement for your PerfectDisk product.

Raxco Software is excited about PerfectSpeed, and with your help, we will ensure that it is an exceptional suite of PC performance tools. We hope you will consider joining the beta program.

Thanks,
    PerfectSpeed Beta Team

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Raxco products are nice ... but using a beta of any Registry Cleaner sure requires guts !

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I did an image of my computer and tried this for a week. After I did the Registry Cleaner my computer slowed.

I have gone back to pre-install image.

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Today I got the same mail and I have joined the beta program..
    Raxco has a wide range of products.

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

Tune up 08 and Ccleaner and disk cleaner is more than enuf for me ...