rodrisen is offline New Member

Default Save As item missing in Windows 7

good morning , I need help, I use a script to repeat key ( without knowing how it was used ) work wrong and I have to restart the pc, now the window "save as" folders and files it can not be seen, only the bar where the name is written for the file created . thank you very much , sorry for my English , use google translator

RolandJS is offline Windows Enthusiast

On Tweaking.com web site, there is a program called: Windows Repair (All in One).
    After downloading it, restart, tap F8 key and boot Windows into Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once in Windows Repair (All in One) screen, accept the default checkmarks, and also checkmark items 26 & 27.

When Windows is behaving properly -- do you make an OS image onto an external media via Macrium Reflect, Acronis True Image, or something similar? In other words, do you have a backup routine? And, have you made any backups of your Operating System [OS] partition; what many call logical drive C?

sr . RolandJS , thanks for the your quick response , the system OS is recently instaled it only have active the system restore by default, I made a single backup routine, but I think wrong. It has a partition C: drive called E:, after this I will make all the copies backup to be safe for other prospective mistake.-
    'Macrium Reflect, Acronis True Image, or something similar?' I have not done yet, never knew existed these programs, I just make by default the windows default tool
    Once again, thank you very much for your great help , sorry if something bad written or I misunderstood something , I use google translator
    Last edited by rodrisen; 13th July 2015 at 15:27.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Run System File Checker. This will replace all corrupted system files.

Open CMD as admin, type sfc /scannow and hit Enter. Reboot your computer once the scan is completed.

Else see if you can restore your system to a good point using System Restore.

thans for your reply HappyAndyK, today I cant try the help of RolandJS becouse don have the time to serch the program Windows Repair (All in One), I`m running your scan, I will talk back when it`s done, if not work I`ll try RolanJS help to, thank you very much , sorry for my English , use google translator

hi mr. RolandJS and HappyAndyK, I inform to you that it not work this options, it remains the problem, if you have other solution I wil be try it as well, once again thanks for your help and have a beautiful day