theflea is offline New Member

Default IE 11 keyboard issues

Hi W club posters. I saw this forum and I thought I might join up to see if I can get some issues cleared up. Every now and then I get keyboard typing problems on forums webpages, ie it is slow to show the letters or they are missed all together. Also I get IE 11 that is very slow to load, using a new tab is slow to load or I have a lot of freezing of pages or IE slow to or not responding messages. It is very frustrating. I have read things like maintenance issues are most likely ie start up clutter, ad ons or malware problems as well. So I have completed malware scans via malwarebytes software, also used win patrol to test what I have in these categories. I have even done a sfc/scannow command and it does say I have some register problems but they cant be repaired. It may be best to load some screen shots to explain better and to go thru these methodically so posters can help in the right way. Anyway cheers for any help in advance.

Theflea.

Edit; I will have to find the method to load pics first!! I did check threads on this but am getting conflicting ways to do it, so do need help on this.
    Last edited by theflea; 29th August 2015 at 07:17.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

You could upload them to Photobucket or any other photo sharing site and paste its URL here without the http/www.

But meanwhile, you could back up your bookmarks and reset IE.

theflea is offline New Member

AK thanks for the reply. I would like to try to fix my issues before I reset IE if I can. With the photos, I take it this is the best way to do it, without having to download to your servers? There is no way to do it just from the pc? Anyway I look into photobucket so you have a better picture of what is running right now.