Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bossxxl

Thread: Tutorial for fixing Windows Store

bossxxl is offline New Member

Default Tutorial for fixing Windows Store

i just have a fix for windows 8.1 x64 i wanted to share it with you and then from this one you can make it in all other stuffs and apps but if u fix appstore u ca fix everything after using the same idea =) to know that microsoft so stupid and she never invent something in the career of it ^^ just cheating and buying and how ----s Microsoft anyway lets start ^^ *=)

1-first of everything u need to have fresh winstore folder located C:\WINDOWS\winstore that you got it after you setup the last release of windows 8.1 or 8 DVD.(i cant post links i have no permission on this website maybe admins they will upload it for u guys =)

2-u need to get also a shortcut from the fresh setup (windows key+ R) or search for (run ) then past this in the box %ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and hit enter copy that shortcut store we need it later =) those all things we need it

3-we need to download Unlocker program to delete the winstore folder and the shortcut in the crashed windows and then replace them with the fresh copy of the new setup DVD and that's it the easy fix ever (try to setup new fresh copy be sure last realease with last updates in Vmware or virtual box and transfer it from vmware to ur pc )
    no need to go to windows stupid forum and their stupid engineers they never help people ! u can understand why they remove online support XD

I really post 5 days ago here but i dont know this forum have bugs if u make comment doesnt go and if u make a thread doesnt go this ----s and nobody give genius idea just copy past ideas so i invent one by myself to help people =) i hope admins make this post better im not good at writing on forums bye ^^

after u do that try to make windows store reset by windows+R and past "wsreset" and open powershell
    and past this code inside it thats it ^^ =)

((Get-ChildItem "HKLM:SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ap px\AppxAllUserStore\InboxApplications") | Get-ItemProperty).Path | Add-AppxPackage -Register -DisableDevelopmentMode

tools for fix:
    -Last realease updated windows 8.1 or 8 with last updates DVD(download from Microsoft).
    -Unlocker software
    -Vmware workstation software
    Last edited by bossxxl; 4th October 2014 at 06:20.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

If anyone wants to try this, I suppose its best to create a system restore point first.

An easier way would be to first try and reset the Windows Store cache.

bossxxl is offline New Member

yeah and there are another small problem i discovered 2 days ago its when u sign in with an account msn have timing not the same time of your computer time app store wont work FUSEAU HORAIRE should be have the same time as in your computer synchronasation between e-mail time and computer time should this help everybody bye =) no i fix it with copy new winstore folder and with synchron Time =) thnx bye
    HappyAndyK likes this.