Clayto is offline Windows Enthusiast

Default Key Tweak advice

Does anyone have current information about KeyTweak, keyboard remapper? I have had this program on my computer for some time and have not used it because the version and instructions I have are for earlier versions of Windows and I could not find out if there is a later version. Can someone confirm the version listed in Windows Club is OK for Windows 8.1? (plus any other information and experience with it would be welcome)

Clayto

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

KeyTweak was last updated in 2011 to support Windows 7. Since I have not used it on Windows 8, you will have to check if it works on Windows 8.1. SharpKeys might work.

OK, thanks. I think I will try to find the page / site where it included W8 in the list of compatible OS and if I do I will follow it up. It may have been an error.

Clayto

Hello again

I have found it. It is on a site called gPost. This is the heading of the article:

'Remap Keyboard Buttons in Windows 7 and 8 with KeyTweak'

In the article it mentions using Key Tweak for W8 but does not give any confirming detail re compatibility. The article looks good, with images from the program, but I have not read it thoroughly yet.

Clayto
    Last edited by Clayto; 4th May 2015 at 15:38.