justzarak is offline New Member

Default A Doctor needa help here from pc experts

Hello.. hw are u all. Im new here.
    I have a dell inspiron 3542 with OEM Windows 8.1 Pro. Every thing was working till yesterday when I installed EaseUs Partition tool. Now My OEM Factory Reset Partition is Gone. As well As Windows Recovery Environment. I have a Backup of Factory Reset Partition on my USB. Now I want to recreate Windows Recovery Environment and Factory Partition to Reset my windows when i get in trouble On my Harddrive. I can still install windows from that USB but I can not do it now through my hard drive without external media which I could before messing things up.. i also want to change the UEFI Boot Log/Splash Screen which Comes when laptop is booting up. Can somebody help.. thanks.

justzarak is offline New Member

Winre.wim is available in partition 0 as I saw from Boot Menu but In Windows Interface I cant Access Nor I am able to register it with reagentc.. it says the partition is Not fixed MBR.

Kapil Arya is offline Microsoft MVP

Hello,

You can refer to this post to fix missing Windows Recovery environment issue:

[FIX] "Copy The Recovery Partition From The PC To The Recovery Drive'' Disabled

In order to change Boot Logo, you need to use 8oot logo changer (Google it) which is an third-party software. Hence at official level we don't recommend to use it, but if you still want to try it, do create a System Restore point before.

Hope this helps, Good luck

RolandJS is offline Windows Enthusiast

I recommend getting Boot Logo Changer [bootlogochanger.exe] from softpedia; I'm not too keen on that odd-looking web-site found with Google search.

Phoebe is offline Beginner

Hope this can help u
    4 Ways To Factory Reset Your Windows Computer

the recovery partition can be removed from Windows 8 by opening Disk Management. This can be done by typing Disk Man on the Start screen, or opening File Explorer, right-clicking This PC and selecting Manage, then expanding Storage.

From here, right-click the recovery partition and select Delete Volume. You will then be able to use that space for storage, although be aware that Windows may not allow you to use the Extend Volume command. Rather, youíll have to keep using it as a separate volume of limited size. This is, however, quite useful for mirroring data from your preferred cloud storage service.

Create a New Recovery Partition in Windows 8
    You need to start with a Windows ISO, either burned to DVD or saved to your HDD. One way to get this is to download your Windows 8 ISO directly from Microsoft, which will require your product key to install. In many cases this is included with your Windows 8 computer, but if not, donít worry. Some devices (such as the Microsoft Surface Pro and laptops from other manufacturers) donít include the key.

If you have solv the problems, then install EaseUs Partition tool
    Last edited by Phoebe; 9th June 2015 at 09:01.

cbbvb is offline Beginner

Hello,
    Recreate a Windows Recovery Environment is a good idea. So, you can protect the data safe and reset the system in a few minute. But you have to backup system first and re-manage partition with AOMEI Partition Assistant.