xDark098 is offline New Member

Default Need help with Mac OS X skinpack / theme on my Windows PC

Hello guys sorry I'm just new and I need your help.

Well i just installed Mac OS X skinpack / theme (from skinpacks.com) i repeatedly install some of it. Now I decided to just delete it, after a while I encounter some problems.

I will delete some files on Explorer ofcourse and i realized why my delete button doesn't work (Not the key button. It's on the toolbar). Is it my files getting corrupted / registry keys are deleted / or malware?

Please help me

Im running on windows 8.1 4 gb ram (3.87 gb available)

Sorry if i ever disturbed you

Also when i try to do system restore (from a restore point) I get an error (more details if i open my laptop again.)

Kapil Arya is offline Microsoft MVP

Hello,

You should have to use Uninstall option provided by the skin pack itself (you may find it in its Settings menu; it differs from pack to pack). Most of the skin packs from that site have Uninstall option embedded in them and you can use to remove it from your system. Another thing you can do is to ask for SkinPacks support by dropping comment from where you downloaded it. I'm sure they will suggest something else try to restore the system, which is safest bet.

Hope something helps, Good luck

HappyAndyK is online now Site Administrator

Yes, you have to use their Uninstall option, and then run the system file checker, whenever you uninstall themes. Run CMD as admin, type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.

aloxinh is offline New Member

I also had this case and made way admin thanks.