pmoniz is offline New Member

Default I'm REALLY desperate!! Videos on browsers getting stuck!

Hey everybody!

I'm really desperate, that's what led me to come here and ask for your help, since it was told to me that this is a very good forum.

PROBLEM: I'm usually on my Toshiba S50-B-131 Laptop watching "Lost" (Series). If, for example, I pause the video and go to Facebook to answer somebody, or If I go read a mail, when I return to the flash video player... It won't resume the video, even if the 'play' button is pressed! It just won't resume. If I refresh the page, then the video won't start... and it is buffering! This happens with my series video player, with youtube, with facebook videos, etc. And not only on chrome, I got Mozilla and it also happens in Mozilla. Incredible. So, to unblock the videos, I have to restart Chrome/Mozilla. but it's a matter of time until it happens again, sometimes it's right away.

I am so DAMN desperated. I've tried everything!!! Clean cache, look for viruses, update drivers, disable extensions, disable plugins, disable flash, uninstall flash, install flash, disable HTML5, try Mozilla Firefox, try IE, try google's 2001:4860:4860::8888/8844 DNS, clean the temp folder, reboot after reboot, change both Intel HD Graphics and AMD definitions, disable hardware acceleration, and so on, etc etc.

And take a look at this: I searched the WEB and nobody has this problem. This is ridiculous!

Who knows what the hell is going on!?

Thank you all!

http://imgur.com/jdAFo5t
    (Take a look at this)

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

You seem to have tried it all ... strange problem!

Reset your browser or else try on a fresh installation of any browsers and see if it works.

pmoniz is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    You seem to have tried it all ... strange problem!

Reset your browser or else try on a fresh installation of any browsers and see if it works.
    I already did this. This situation is just too ridiculous... FFS...

Tino is offline Beginner

In Google Chrome ==> settings ==> enhanced settings ==> System and disable hardware accelerator (uncheck the box) and restart Coogle Chrome.