Kalthof is offline New Member

Default Inaccessible_boot_device

Dear people,

Hopefully you guys can help me with a problem.

I am afraid I deleted an essential aspect of my system. My DVD RW drive(E) doesn't recognize or read any disc so I tried to find a solution.

In drivereasy.com /knowledge/fix-windows-10-dvdcd-rom-error-windows-cannot-start-this-hardware-device-because-its-configuration-information-in-the-registry-is-incomplete-or-damaged-code-19/

I found the potential solution. But when I was following these steps I assumed I was in the map 4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318 since I unfolded this map. But after deleting the upper and lowerfilters it seemed like I accidentally selected 2 or 3 maps beneath the correct map.

If I remember correctly this map was named 4D36E966a 4D36E966a 4D36E966b or 4D36E966c. Naively I restarted the computer as I had been told.

Then the real problem occured. After restarting the computer, this error showed up:

Smiley Sad

Your PC Ran Into a Problem and Needs to Restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. (0%)If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

By the way. It was very difficult to determine what this error was showing because in less then 1 second the computer shuts down. After shutting down the computer restarts automatically. Then it says: Preparing Automatic Repair. After this the screen becomes black. The only thing I can see is my cursor after moving my mouse. Nothing happens after this. Also not after a few hours.

I tried to find the solutions in other topics and the YT video watch?v=i0hgUWCaofw for example but I wasn't able to find the solution. Does somebody have any ideas? I am very gratefull if you do!

Sorry for posting links in this way but I wasn't able to do it differently.

Thank you in advance.

Jeroen

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

See this post on Inaccessible_boot_device error. Else if you can access Advaned Startup Options, boot in Safe Mode and try a System Restore.

Hope something there helps you.