Thread: Participate and Win Loads of Prizes at Microsoft New Efficiency Contests

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Default Participate and Win Loads of Prizes at Microsoft New Efficiency Contests

The world today needs more than just ordinary IT professionals. We need IT super heroes who will rise to fight the evils of rising costs and downtime.
    To achieve this goal Microsoft starts a new campaign called as "The New Efficiency" and to promote this they are running many contests there and giving away a lot of prizes.....

The Contest relates to trial version of Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 , Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Forefront, and Microsoft System Centre ("Contest Products")

So, Register on the Contest Website: Joint Business Launch India for participating in the Contest.

They are running 2 type of contests called as
    1. Daily Quiz Contest
    2. Weekly Contest

PRIZES:
    Stage 1-Daily Quiz:

1.There are 10 Daily Quiz winners and they will get A cool "The New Efficiency" T-Shirt and the fastest will get a Microsoft Arc mouse also.

Stage 2-The Weekly Contest:

The Weekly Contest winner will have a weekly prize that will consist of the following:
    • Week 1: LCD TV: LG26R30
    • Week 2: HTC Windows Mobile SmartPhone
    • Week 3: Netbook
    • Week 4: Handycam: Pansonic H 40
    • Week 5: Home Theatre System:LG Home theatre HT353SD
    • Week 6: Xbox 360
    • Week 7: Tissot Watch

Stage 3-Grand Prize:

• The 3 winners shall give a demo on any one Contest Product at the launch of the Contest Products scheduled in the last week of October/first week of November 2009.
    • Microsoft will bear the travel expenses as well as boarding and lodging for the 3 winners to attend the launch.
    • One winner of the Grand Prize out of the 3 winners shortlisted in Stage 3 will win a travel to Las Vegas to attend the Consumer Electronic Show between January 7 to January 10, 2010.
    • The to-and-fro cost from Mumbai, Bangalore or New Delhi to Las Vegas will be borne by Microsoft
    • Microsoft will also take care of the boarding/lodging during the days of the Consumer Electronic Show.

I already won a Microsoft Arc Mouse and A cool New Efficiency T-Shirt and now trying for weekly contest and the grand prize.

seti is offline Member

great news for the Indians here. Off topic I have often wondered what is the real name of India, not the Anglisied name, does it have one?

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

yeah the real name of India are Bharat and Hindustan

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by nitinagarwal1988 View Post
    Thank you my friend. I thought Hindustan was a region only

nithinr6 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nitinagarwal1988 View Post
    I prefer Bharat or India than Hindustan because both of them are neutral