Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself.

jfkjax is offline New Member

Hello! I have been using Windows since the mid-80s when Windows was first introduced ... you remember when Bill Gates ripped off DOS from Gary Kildall. Anyway, I became aware of The Windows Club about a year ago when I was using Windows 7 Ultimate. The Club is amazing and I have found many great tips, techniques and applications that have made my laptop life easier ... Thank you.

I just installed Windows 10 (1607) and am unable to remove the shortcut arrows. I am using the Clubs Ultimate Window Tweaker 4.2.1. I click on the "Remove shortcut arrows," but it doesn't remove them. Anyone have a clue about this? When I was running 7 I was able to remove the shortcut arrows, but can't do it now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Again, thank you for a great forum and a great club!!!

parassidhu is offline Windows Enthusiast

Ultimate Windows Tweaker updated to v4.2.2.

Changelog:

1. Due to some Windows 10 update, "Remove Shortcut Arrows From Icons" tweak stopped working. We've modified the tweak and it should work now.
    2. Fixed: DISM and SFC scan not working in some cases
    3. NEW: Enable Share Page In Settings (In Customization->Windows 10).

We'll be looking forward to your feedback in future.

How To Update?

Simply open UWT and click Check For Updates in About tab. When prompted, click Yes. It will open the homepage from where you can download the latest version.
    HappyAndyK likes this.

NeonThomas is offline New Member

I am new here! Hope to learn a lot

holdum333 is offline New Member

Hi! I'm holdum333! I 'm looking for a help forum where I can learn new things, and pass forward things I have learned from others.
    I like to be up front with everyone from the start. I had 2,200 posts on Windows Central. I was there four 4 months. I had 1100 likes. I made a couple threads complaining about the staff not fixing problems on the forum, causing problems for members. I held the title "Top Poster" for 4 months. One staff member banned me. Not sure if the ban is permeate, but I don't stay where I'm not welcome. I will always be honest with the staff and treat other members in a courteous manner.
    I feel like I know W10 very well and can help members with W10 issues. I have seen your forum mentioned several times while searching Google.
    I would like to look around and get familiar with the forum before I start posting to see how other members are posting.
    I'm just a old country boy from Oklahoma and I like to keep things simple. I'm running Window Anniversary On a 4 core Toshiba laptop. I upgraded from Windows 7.
    Will look around and see how I can fit in here! I'm very familiar with this type forum. I have been on several forums in my 13 years of being a PC user!
    holdum333!
    HappyAndyK likes this.

holdum333 is offline New Member

Wow! Looks like I picked a bad day to registry. Looks like a spam attack or some thing going on.
    Are there any staff logged on that could explain what's going on?
    Thanks!
    HappyAndyK likes this.

Neversleep is offline New Member

Hi all, I'm 24 and I write from Italy. I always loved electronics and computers, but never had the opportunity to go deeper. I'm looking forward to study electronics and get in touch with that world, but I also wanted to explore the possibilities windows has to offer, and maybe mix the two together and get some automation/security/cool stuff on it Hope I can contribute to the forum, see you around !
    HappyAndyK likes this.

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718