Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Smile Introduce yourself.

Hi and welcome to The Windows Club Forums.

Its a place to discuss Windows in particular and Microsoft in general ... and its a place where you can learn what you don't ... and share what you know!

Tell us something about yourself. How did you find us? What made you register! And anything which you may want to share.

You might also want to check out the Forum Guidelines.

Have A Nice Stay!

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I am roraniel but many know my real name is Randy. I came across The Windows Club while searching for a solution to a networking problem with Vista. I was on the MS Technical Support Forums and a respondent suggested I come here. The issue was solved that day and I have hung around since then.

I am retired from a large supplier to the Automotive Manufacturers. I was a Director when I retired and specialized in Program Management and Engineering.

I do consulting work now and hang out here!

You can visit my LinkedIn profile via link in my signature.

leofelix is offline Member

It's my turn.
    My name is not Leo even if the most of people call me Leo simply 'cause of my nickname.
    leofelix means only "cat" (from Latin: Leo= Lion; Felix= Happy).

I conferred an accademic arts degree in 1989 with full marks (110/110)
    I have been a teacher, a journalist, a short story writer and I'm a Reserve Army Officer (Captain)
    I also worked for an IT Company which was affiliate to IBM.

Actually I do not like to talk about myself.

I came across TheWindowsClub while looking for informations on Vista through the web

When I joined this forum I was soon warmly welcomed.
    TWC forum became my favourite one almost immediately.
    It was "Love at first sight"

I have a crazy passion for Security and privacy since I catched a Trojan Horse in 1997 (I was using Windows 95).
    I never catched again any malware.
    Last edited by leofelix; 20th November 2009 at 18:38.

pyu.agrawal is offline Senior Member

I'm Peeyush which means a drink of the gods, that grants them immortality, or often referred to as Nectar.
    Had reached TWC through MeraWindows.

I'm a software developer, working on Microsoft Technologies.

seti is offline Member

I am Seti, who was the father of Rameses 2 (Rameses the great). Seti took his name for the God Seth. Seti was the son of Rameses 1 who set Kemet on the last great golden age and fully restored the Gods and Goddesses temples after the hated Atenism. From this you will see that one of my interests is Holy Kemet. I came to this forum about a year ago, beacuse I love Vista and it was the only place that actually gave sensible information and advice. Since being here I have learnt a lot and have made many on-line friends. My main interest is in keeping things simple rather than technical. I sometimes get in trouble for this, but I believe that everything should be understandable and explainable. I believe this is what Windows is also about. Apart the Ramaside rulers (well the first 4) my hero is Bill Gates and the Windows people.

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

My name is Wolfgang - a good old German name. I am a pre-WWII model. I worked for 35 years in large systems operating system development and management. But since 17 years I am retired and love it. During the summer I live in Germany, but for the winter I escape to Florida where I currently am.
    The forum I found with Google. And because of all the nice people here I stick around - hopefully still for a long time.

formeriobi is offline New Member

Talking Hi all

hi all in the form i look forward to posting and read all this .......

leofelix is offline Member

/OT
    Just to say welcome aboard formeriobi

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Interesting... thread. I like it, where we can share our personal info, that could be social.

btw Im Ramesh Kumar aka rk aka Ram from %SystemRoot% and unfortunately I don't know what it means?

Cithel is offline Senior Member

Cool thread!

I'm Cithel also know as Cith. It doesn't have any meaning other than as a pretty good mage in World of Warcraft (my addiction). But I stared using it 5 years ago when I started WoW and it sort of stuck.

Lets see, started in computers in the early 80's with an Atari and currently am a systems engineer. Fancy title that means I have a MCSE, MCDBA and a CCNA. Doesn't mean I'm an actual Engineer.

Great forums, I've been enjoying meeting folks here. Seems like a really nice group. I think the first time I came here was from a link in an article I was reading about Windows 7 but don't remember which link it was. Now I'm hooked
    Last edited by Cithel; 24th November 2009 at 22:47.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last