21st December 2011, 11:45 #1
How to Backup, Save, Download your Google Data
1) Visit the Google Takeout Homepage :-
2) Once you visit and are signed in to Google Takeout , Then you will get the Option to Download All data or You can Choose services of which you want to Download the Data !
3) Once you make the Choice , Click on Create Archive Button and the Archive process will be started and an archive of the data selected will be created !
4) You can wait for the process to be completed or can check on "Email me" when Completed" !
5) Once done , You can go to Downloads and see the Download button !
6) Click on it you will be asked for Re-authentication of download and account by google , type in your email address and Password there once more and your Download will Start !
Though i wanted to create an Image TUT With each steps image i found it difficult sp i thought to write down my steps , You can try this and let me know if you face any troubles in it !
21st December 2011, 12:08 #2