Tracey is offline New Member

Default Problem with Twiter

I have a strange issue with my twitter account. Two days ago l noticed that a twitter profile kept coming up from @blank with blank as the Twitter name. I tried to report it but none of the selections on the profile would work except block. I did block this account yet it kept coming up.

The account shows itself after tweeting anything at all to do with Trump or if l look at a person's profile who wants to follow me and if their dems or anything remotely trump related the blank profile shows up. Whether l'm looking, tweeting or reading a tweet re Trump there it is.

I have tried posting to other threads that have nothing to do with Trump and the profile does not show up. I have tested this several times.

I find this worrisome because when l post regarding aforementioned subject and select post the page goes right into that profile. I feel as if my tweets are being spied on.

There is no url as one doesn't show up!

The account is locked so you can't see tweets.

I did a search for @blank and nothing showed up.

I have changed my password but the profile still shows up.

Can anyone help with this or know what it is.

Thanks Tracey

Tracey is offline New Member

Can someone please let me know of somewhere that may be able to help me.

This profile is still showing up regardless of what l do and l cannot get Twitter to help.

I don't want to have to shut down my account especially without knowing for sure what this is.

Thanks, Tracey