Roberto is offline Beginner

Default Windows 7 wallpapers

The windows 7 regional wallpapers I have downloaded so far are excellent, except for one detail: they seem to have edited the water in some photos. In some of the photos the water seems to have been digitally edited and the water looks "foggy". For example photo 6 of Brazil or photo 3 of australia. ALso I'm glad they have included the names of the places were the photos were taken, because in windows vista there are some amazing regional photos but we don't know where the photos were taken.
    Also I have a widescreen and some wallpapers don't "fit" on my screen, a I can't see a small part of the image. Can someone explain how to fix or why this happens exactly? (I'm guessing something related to resolution)

iMav is offline Gold Member

use Windows' built-in wallpaper resizer which can be accessed via:

Right click on desktop -> Personalize -> Click on Desktop Background (the bottom bar) -> in the new windows again at the bottom you will see options to fit the wallpaper to the screen, see which suits you best.

OR

You'll need to either resize the images using a 3rd party tool to best fit your desktop

Hope this helps

Roberto is offline Beginner

So I guess all this time I wasn't seeing to whole image of my wallpapers, for 1 year all I've seen is a part of the image... Tragic xD
    What about the foggy effect on the water?