LeeW is offline Gold Member

Default Puzzled Wallpaper for Windows 7 Logon Screen, Premium, Pro and Ultimate

My gf likes puzzles so I thought I would do something nice for her. After I was done I thought, hmmm maybe someone else would want it. So I made it in all 3 flavors Premium, Professional and Ultimate. Lemme tell you, not so easy with no pen tool skills. This is designed for those that have their Ease of Access Button removed ( see my thread on removing it here Disable or Remove the Ease of Access Button from the Logon Screen, also have their shutdown Button removed as well as Windows Version branding at bottom. If noone can find the tutorials on removing those I'll post some.

Premium: Professional: Ultimate:

**********Wallpapers were done in 1366x768, which is resolution of my 15.6 Toshiba Screen. This factor is important on getting button image and version branding right so it doesn't look so stretched.If you use and notice the bottom formats stretched too much. I will be posting the PSD files and tutorial on stretching it to your resolution later on****************

HappyAndyK is online now Site Administrator

Thanks for the share.

How about using the 'puzzle concept' to make Windows 7 desktop wallpapers too. Would look awesome!

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

I am really bad in Graphics work but I keep practicing, I will not let it go easily ...

This was my XP welcome screen

Last edited by riteshtechie; 7th January 2010 at 15:16.

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Thanks for the share.
    How about using the 'puzzle concept' to make Windows 7 desktop wallpapers too. Would look awesome!
    I'll do that, gimme a day or so, hince my horrible skills at the pen tool for selecting individual pieces, I have to do it all by copy layers and eraser tool. Also working a Windows Shatter Logon as well, maybe I'll post some wallpapers as well of it

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Simple yet I like it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by riteshtechie View Post
    I am really bad in Graphics work but I keep practicing, I will not let it go easily ...

arvind_kumar is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by riteshtechie View Post

Its too cool and too much realtive as we think.... great man...