Thread: Windows 8 concept theme
- 21st February 2010, 16:54 #1
Windows 8 concept theme
Microsoft may not reveal the theme for the upcoming Operating System Windows 8 but artist has started to create some good conceptual themes for Windows 8. One of such an eye-catching theme is “Talisman” by somrat
Everything is made from a scratch (except for some icons,
which I’ve downloaded from rocketdock.com and converted it to icons) – somrat
The artist wanted to design a theme which will show how the windows 8 desktop interface may be, with the help of talisman.
In the theme you will find :
- A new split taskbar and start button
- A new start menu
- The open windows are not shown in the taskbar but in a slide-window (which is located in the left side of the screen).
- A all new glass Analog clock and calendar
- A new windows 8 wallpaper (to match up the taste)
- Drives and recent programs are shown in the taskbar.
- Theme is auto scalable to any resolution.
Installing The Theme:
- Open talisman program after installation
- Right-click on the main window of talisman and select “windows 8 – By somrat” from the theme menu