Page 2 of 2 First 12
    rockinrick is offline New Member

Default White lines begone!

Using the Windows 7 taskbar on the left side of the screen in autohide mode leaves many short vertical white lines on the edge of my screen, which is extremely annoying.

Using a digital monitor, I cannot move the H-Pos on digital screen to hide lines; adding an additional empty taskbar adds too much padding, even with title off, names off and small icon selected. I also tried to find a setting for changing the button and taskbar borders to black, to no avail.

Found your solution today, as it addresses the problem quite nicely. Thanks!!

Lucanus is offline New Member

Hi,

This is great, I really love it !

Thanks a lot for developing it.

It gives me more space, and is mush nicer then the normal task-bar. I use it with an icon start logo change, so it looks just great.

Here is what needs to be improved; just one thing, but it is important, to make it perfect :

1) I want it to be active all the time.

What means, I do not want to have to start it with the shortcut Ctrl + Esc. Why ? It is obvious; I do not want to loose time. And it often gets back to normal windows task-bar, so I have to make the same thing all over again (Ctrl + Esc.)

So let it run on it own, and just if I want to, put it back to normal. It should be hard to get back to normal. Let's say 3 times in a raw Ctrl + Esc. And I want it to start on its own. On every start-up, and that it stays on, or get on again, even if I go in to sleep mode and get out of it.

Please make the changes, or let's do it with task scheduler. But then we need an argument, so I don't have to press again Ctrl + Esc.

Let me know what you can do ? What you can offer ? And let's make it run, by default, on its own, without having to it hit all the time Ctrl + Esc. Let's hit shortcuts only to get back to normal.

Thanks a lot, for what you have done and your coming help. You are doing a great job. I want to use all scream pace for the applications that I am running and not to see the task-bar of windows, and I don't like it to auto hide, what means to show up, every time I get close to it with my mouse; this is annoying.

It will not stay active, it will cease frequently working ; when a new programs opens or closes.

And you have to go back to it through Ctrl + Esc.

This is a bug. Please fix it.
    Last edited by Lucanus; 29th September 2011 at 09:30.

I am using win 7.

There are a lot of applications offering the same thing as this "Hide Taskbar", but all of them don't work up to 100 %. As described taksbar will show up again and again.

So here is the best solution, this one works 100 % (you will have to put it back to see it again).

USE :
    1) startkiller
    2) transbar

If you google them you will find different places to download them.

((Sorry but I am "not allowed to post URLs" here)).

Mjj
    Mjj is offline Beginner

Old one but great !

rojacw is offline New Member

Great app, but it leaves the round windows logo on the left visible...I would rather have the white line distraction....any fix for this ?
    And to those clowns who say who needs this, this is vital in an HTPC running W7. As usual the MS idiots think they are smarter than us by leaving a stupid white line visible.

Page 2 of 2 First 12