- 15th May 2010, 13:21 #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India
Windows 7 Start Button Animator : Get Animated Start Button in Windows 7
Windows 7 Start Button Animator is a free portable tool that allows you to set an animated start button in Windows 7. You can set any animated gif image as your start button.
How to use:
- Run the tool. You will now see an animated orb instead of the old unanimated orb:
- Click on the orb icon in the system tray:
- Click on Select Orb and choose your desired GIF animation. You can get animated GIF images on the forum.
- Change Image Style to the style that best matches to your image.
- Change Taskbar Position to the position of your taskbar.
- If you want the tool to run everytime Windows starts up then select Run on Startup.
- Click Apply.
P.1 The start button appears on top of the video I am watching.
S. Select Video Mode in the Settings.
P.2 When I close the tool, the default unanimated orb is not there.
S. Click on Restore Orb in the Settings.
P.3 When I click on Restore Orb, the default unanimated orb is still not there.
S. Do the following:
- Make sure that the program is closed.
- Take ownership of C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Change C to your system drive) – Tutorial Link
- Run the program as admin and select Restore Orb again.