niagara94 is offline Beginner

Default Problem Applying Themepack Due To Name Of File

Hi - I'm trying to save a theme for sharing (create a themepack). However, once save the file and then try to double click on it, nothing happens (I'm trying to name it "C - Blue Christmas.themepack). The thing is if I name the file differently it works (if I leave out the spaces before and after the hyphen). I can't figure out why this would happen. I've successfully saved other theme packs with spaces before and after the hyphen (ie C - A Midnight Clear.themepack). I don't know why this one is being tempremental. I've had problems with other theme packs if I tried to put an apostrophe in the name but now I wonder if the apostrophe was the problem or if there was something else going on. Any ideas? Thanks!

kunu is offline Windows Enthusiast

i don't clearly understand your problem.......but Each of the ThemePacks included with controls: DataPresenter, Editors, and Primitives. The default namespace declarations for these assemblies is "igTheme" + ThemeName: igThemeForestGreen.

you can try this

niagara94 is offline Beginner

Hi - Thank you for your reply. What I'm trying to say is I can't name the themepack what I want to and have it still apply right. I'm naming it no differently than the others I'm doing though so I'm puzzled.