Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jigarme

Thread: Color Desker, a Windows Wallpaper Manager, pulls content from the web dynamically

HappyAndyK is online now Site Administrator

Default Color Desker, a Windows Wallpaper Manager, pulls content from the web dynamically

Color Desker is a Wallpaper Manager for Windows which pulls dynamic content from the developers website. New wallpapers are updated periodically.

Just download the ZIP file and extract couple of files out of it into the some folder. No other setup is required. Launch ColorDesker.exe to run the program.

You can download it from here.

Avena is offline New Member

Well...

Nice and informative thread you have shared..
    Its very useful for all of us to update the wallpapers periodically.. Thanks a lot.. I have already needed it..

jigarme is offline New Member

Thumbs up Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Avena View Post
    Well...

Nice and informative thread you have shared..
    Its very useful for all of us to update the wallpapers periodically.. Thanks a lot.. I have already needed it..
    Avena,
    We are developer of Color Desker. We're Glad you liked it. In case if you find any issues or have any suggestions, please let us know.
    You may want to like us on facebook facebook dot com/colordesker to keep up to date with latest news and features being added.
    Avena likes this.

Avena is offline New Member

Well...

Thanks a lot for your feedback...Yes of course i'll contact you if i have any issue.. I am glad to hear that you want to guide me and others like me...